Did Someone Say Dudestrami? I Got 2. Plus Some Other Stuff W/ QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good Dude and I bet it tasted even better, man, a 'strami sammich with beans and ribs and sausage, you really set the bar high for us.

What's Propel Zero, sounds like some kind of flat gas, is it fit for human consumption?

Gene

Looks good Dude and I bet it tasted even better, man, a 'strami sammich with beans and ribs and sausage, you really set the bar high for us.

What's Propel Zero, sounds like some kind of flat gas, is it fit for human consumption?

Gene
LOL  Yeah it's some sort of vitamin water the kids like.  I think it's a pointless waste of money...but my wife is a pushover for the kids.  They ask her for everything.  They call me the "No" man.  I also think she invents ways to spend money.  LOL

Thanks for all the comments everyone.  Much appreciated.

Duuude!! Thats some good lookin' meat there. It ALL looks great!  You're lucky to have a buddy to smoke with, Cheers to you both! I can relate to the ladies just noshing at the meat; sometimes that's just how we gals roll.  I stocked up on the best CB over St Pat's.  I really like what some horseradish sauce added to one of my strami's; trying that again next time out. Geeez, just had a big bowl of Eric's corn chowder w/ smoked salmon and now I want that sammie, too!!

Dang Jay - that is a great looking smoke man. What a great day you had. Glad to see you getting back on the boards man

Sorry folks,

Haven't checked this thread in a while.  Thanks for the comments everyone. 

Yeah Barbie--a little horseradish on pastrami does sound tasty.  I'll have to give that a shot.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky