Did I get a good Deal?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sbv32

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 15, 2008
Well, just picked up the Brinkman Cimarron smoker yesterday. It is used but was in very good shape and came with a Brinkman cover. This smoker will replace my new braunfels offset. My old smoker seems to have just a little more cooking space but the new brinkman seems much better built. Now I just need to make the few mods and get this baby cooking. O yea, I paid 0.00
icon_smile.gif

I hade my grandfather over for some pulled pork and he loved it so much that he thought I would put his cimarron to better use. I leave for vaca tomorrow morning so I won't get to use it for a couple of weeks.

Can't get better than FREE!!!! (although, think you owe him some more Q) LOL
biggrin.gif

grothe, you are correct..I owe him all the Q he wants.
bbq bubba, I will try and get the pics up tonight if I have time (i leave on sat morning and haven't packed).

It sucks that I won't be able to fire it up anytime soon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky