Deviled Eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hard Boil them, Peel them and then smoke them. The whites do get a little brown but I think that is all part of the process.

Link

link They sure do look tasty,makes me think I should do another batch.

Richie

Had Three and a half dozen only brought home 8. They were a big hit. One guy told me they were the "best F$#@*&% deviled eggs he has ever had". Said he will not want them any other way now.

Makes you feel good when people like what you made.

That's enough for me .what's everyone else going to eat?

Had Three and a half dozen only brought home 8. They were a big hit. One guy told me they were the "best F$#@*&% deviled eggs he has ever had". Said he will not want them any other way now.

Makes you feel good when people like what you made.
Nice!!! It sure does 

DS

Nice Job Link!!
icon14.gif

Those Look Perfect !!
drool.gif
------------------
points.gif

I love Deviled Eggs!!
drool.gif

That's one of the things Mrs Bear always makes for all the Picnics we go to, and I always get the ones that don't make her "Pretty Egg" Rating. LOL---The rejects taste just as good as the Pretty ones!!! I always tell her, "Don't forget to screw a couple up for me!!"

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky