Deer Steaks On The Smokey Joe with Shrimp & Salad !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, the wife & kids have been requesting deer steaks so figured I'd better make it happen... The wife picked up some shrimp on sale (she wanted these cooked on the stove with butter & garlic... That's fine this time... LOL) & made an awesome pasta salad ! So, here we go....

The deer steaks !

Seasoned these up with this rub, just a light sprinkle ! Let em sit in the fridge for bout an hour....

Just before the grill !

Cookin with KBB !

Some pics !

Plated pics...

It was a tasty meal, thanks for lookin all !

Last edited:
That whole meal looks great.

The steaks????? Perfect.

Good looking Plate, Justin!!
drool.gif
----------------
points.gif

Looks Mighty Tasty from my House!!
drool.gif

MMMMMmmm..........

Bear

My kind of meal, nice job everything looks just great     
points1.png

Wish I had a plate !!!

Gary

Justin you took that one to the top,perfection on a plate WOW. Thanks for sharing

Richie

icon14.gif

Good looking Plate, Justin!!:drool ----------------:points:

Looks Mighty Tasty from my House!!:drool

MMMMMmmm..........

Bear

Thanks a bunch Bear, appreciate ya dropping a line & for the point as well !

My kind of meal, nice job everything looks just great     :points1:

Wish I had a plate !!!

Gary

Thank ya much Gary, appreciate the kind words & point my friend !

Last edited:
Justin, Nice looking Idaho surf and turf !!!!!! Those steaks are done to perfection. :points:

Thanks CM, I appreciate it man... The meal sure was tasty ! That's how we SE Idaho Rednecks do surf & turf ! :biggrin: Thanks again for dropping a line & the point my friend !

Looks great Justin.  Are those steaks from the back strap?  Real nice cook
:points:

Hey b, thanks for dropping a line bud.... Much appreciated ! These were some loin steaks... Thanks for the point too !

How's that new Granddaughter doing ?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky