DEER, DEER, and DEER Oh My!! --pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbg4208

StickBurners
Original poster
Mar 29, 2007
Harrison, AR
Well, more deer ham smoking. Getting it ready for a food day at work here tomorrow. My co-worker supplied the meat. And there's nothing better than getting to smoke it while i'm at work.
PDT_Armataz_01_24.gif
It's just out the front overhead door and the smoke is drifting through the building. Oh so wonderful. Here are a few pics - Enjoy!!
5d7f774b_vbattach15691.jpg

30fa6b9d_vbattach15690.jpg

Excellent! Would you mind explaining how you prepared these?

My brother bagged a deer last weekend, and we could use some ideas.

Sal

sure, soaked it overnight in - 2 pkgs onion soup mix, 1/4 c liquid smoke, 1/4 C vinegar and water to cover. Pulled it out this morning and cut slits in it to get the bacon and garlic down in it. Then, covered it in Tony Chacherys Cajun seasoning. And onto the smoker. Not a whole lot to it.
Before hand it was soaked in saltwater to removed blood.

MMmam thffss immsm gsghaosdmmmm m.. m m.m mm ansdhatad .............. mm sthgo mdahg ................

sorry had my mouth full. This is good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky