deadliest catch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoked

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 14, 2006
Everett Washington
anyone watch the show???...pretty cool...... well today or should I say tonight the little lady and I got the great honor of meeting capt. phil of the cornelia marie....captain phil......yes they are still fishing and he is super cool...said watch this season big time......especially for him since they are "still fishing".......ding ding..... something major happened and we are super happy he is fine but watch.......he is a really damn nice guy!!!!! (he told us what happened, I'm not gonna spill the goods...but watch....I will be)
icon_mrgreen.gif

tell me about it...we had seen him but didn't say anything over the past few years...but tonight was different....and the fact that they are fishing opeilio right not also......we had to......man, this year is gonna be good for the show.....you gotta watch, I know already but you have to watch now........plus capt. phil is gonna bring all the capt's up to my watering hole now because it's the fun place....super cool....can't wait to meet capt john or sig!!!!!!!! gotta love living here.......
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

well thought about the old camera phone thing, but this guy is really a "real person" type......and so cool about things....we had seen him for some time up here....tonight we decided to ask....well we had one of our fav girls ask....and he had no problem letting us know.......granted he made a quick exit after a bit, but not after talking alot with the little lady and I and we actually...well.....have his number......
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
(honestly, he is super hyped on some of the things she makes.....he is super cool... ) the little lady is gonna be making a few things for him and the other capt's....it's gonna be super cool......SUPER COOL.....and will be on the show in the future.........you have to watch this season......I can't tell you what he told me, but you HAVE TO WATCH......man it's gonna be cool..........cant wait to sit and b's with sig and johnathan.........really......
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

By far my favorite tv show. Pretty cool you got to meet him. I can't wait for next season, when does it start?

yea it does.....phil told us he was gonna talk the other guy's into comming up to our place since it's a great place to hang......he spent alot of time with ruth and I, especially with her since he was interested in the stuff she makes and all.......(and yes, he gave her his personal number to not be passed on to anyone....much better then a autograph!) I hope they do show up, he is super cool, and a real guy....it made my night to get to shake his hand and since they are still in the middle of opie season...........and he was here.....as he said...WATCH.....it's gonna be great.......including great for harborview....yes.....major incident this year......... man.....I can't wait.....and...well.....it's cool......
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
no matter how much life craps on you, sometimes it's still damn good......sometimes

I watch the show from time to time, kinda like Sig and his crew. I think most of them would just be regular workin folk. I dont think the show will probably go to there heads, after all, it won't last forever and then they will just be the same fishermen they always were, which isn't a bad thing!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I love that show. Those fellas are tough!!
Glad to hear Capt. Phil is an alright guy.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

the CCA has not stopped anybody in the northwest from commercial fishing yet we will see just how much they really do i think its just another money grab

the cornelia maria serves as tender during the salmon season in bristol bay alaska.......not in the columbia river......

Ive been watchin' that show since it started. Beer mugs up for Capt Phil over here
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
. I think he's the most seasoned out of all of them. That joke he played on Capt. Sig a couple years ago proved it....Smart!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky