Day after Thanksgiving Boston butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adamr

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 30, 2015
Collierville, TN
Spent yesterday with my side of the family and smoked a turkey breast. Today, my wife's side is coming to our house and they requested pulled pork for sandwiches and BBQ nachos to go with our football and beer. Well, I am happy to oblige!
11 pounder.Rubbed it down yesterday morning with Rendezvous seasoning and covered with plastic wrap to rest till ready to go in the smoker...
Set smoker to 220 and let her go till the IT hit 195. Stayed in the smoker for a little over 15hrs.
Pulled and ready to go for the vultures! Had a variety of store bought sauces so everybody could go with what they like. May have to get me a power nap in after lunch so I can make it to the bonfire tonight. Yall have a good weekend folks!

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky