Daughter is in the NY Times...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! That's great! Miracles truly do come in all forms. Please keep us up to date on her progress. Thanks for sharing your life with us. You and your wife are to be commended for being so strong when she needs you most.

Awesome story! Proof that miracles do happen! As a proud father of two, this really brought an emotional tear of joy to my eye!

Cheers,
Brian

Perry, what a little sweetie you have for a daughter. Thank you for sharing her story with us. I will keep her in my prayers and hope she will continue to improve with time. I raised two daughters and know that little girls are special...especially to their Dads.

My best wishes to you and your family

Steve

What an incredible story! I'm glad your daughter is improving so well and I will keep she and your family in my prayers for further recovery. What a blessing to have such talented doctors, on the forefront of medical technology, available to make such a wonderful change in your lives!
It's a wonderful change to read news as uplifting as this! Thanks for sharing.
KC

yes, that was an amazing story! I am glad to hear she is seizure free also. You can see the love you have for her in the picture....prayers for you and your whole family and for the Dr's and Nurses taking care of her that they continue to do an excellant job.

Lisa

You sure have a nice lokin sweety there, that is a story that has touched my heart dearly. It is hard to see little ones have to go thru stuff like this when there are thugs and rapest that live to be 100. You sure are a great man and your wife is to be commended also. Hope she continues do to well, you and your family will be in my heart and prayers. I have 2 daughters and I can only imagine how a person could go through with something like this without our GREAT PHYSICIAN, he is in control the praise be to him for that... Thanks for sharing your story with us, I am going to pull it back up and let my two girls read it..

Thank you for all the prayers. We have had a lot and we will take any we can get. The article is good but is it just the iceberg. We were in the hospital in pheonix for about 2.5 months before we came home.

We do have a webpage w/ more info if you are interested. It is a bit outdated but we have been in a stable condition for awhile so not as much to document.

www.amazinggracewebsterfund.com

thanks you all again for the prayers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky