Dang! I waited too long!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
For my Lang that is. Been droolin over the 48 patio forever. Ben just raised the price by $300.00. Dangit! I mean I know its worth that but that just makes it a little harder to pull off, if you know what I mean. The good news is my wife still wants it too so maybe someday.....

Yeah I know Steve but it just hit home today. I guess he could raise it another 300 and I would still be sold.

If it helps at all, these 3rd generation smokers are still well worth the money. Every thing is hand built out of 1/4" plate, it will last many years. Your grand kids will be smoking with the Lang.

i betcha price went up due to the rising cost of metals...i work alot with metal vendors and their quotes are good from 6 hours to 3 days if you're lucky...he probably raise the price due to cost of steel

Hey everythings more expensive these days. Gotta live with that. I just wish I coulda beat the increase.

My daughter ordered our 84 orig ($2795) on last Monday and by the middle of the week they went up to $3495. Did we luck up! I can't wait for Oct 10 to pick it up.

Cost of steel and more man hours are required to make them, is what I was told.

sorry bout that. seems every thing is on the rise. I was planning on getting a lang ( a larger one) for myself after I retired next year. this will give me a good reason to sell off my dogs, but then they won't fetch much either

congrats big D's, you made a "great deal"! Almost like having a 20 % off coupon!
icon_smile.gif

Capt Dan, I never bought anything that increased in value before I brought it home. I can't what to look at it and smell it cook. The daughter and I have talked about this since May and finally made the move.

coyote.. how much do you think you can get for dogs that dont fetch? I got three and would sell em all.

LOL. either way we better start putin coins in the pickle jar..LOL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky