Customer Complaint

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
jimmy dean is made by sara lee corp..trust me i didnt need to hear what he had to say,..im very much surprized at this..i work for sara lee and i will make inquiries..4 ounces is like 4 slices ..alot i agree ..my first impression is transportation of ingredients.. vs costs but keep the size the same ..add a few pennies..will update.mike..ps dont know where he buys j d sausage but still 16 oz here in michigan..

LMAO if he can afford to have T-bone steak for breakfast then by golly he ought to be able to afford TWO twelve ounce tubes-O-sausauge to feed dem boys!

I thought the same thing, that was hilarious
biggrin.gif

I Have Forwarded This Persons Grip To Sara Lee Corp..dont Want To Lose Customers....i Actualy Think He Has A Complaint..funny Yes But A Real Complaint..havent Seen It Myself Yet But Day May Be Comming..i Wouldnt Allow Any Of You A Less Filled Pie Which Is What I Make..should Be The Same For Meat Also..same Size Cost A Tad More..hard Times These Days ..but Not Downsize Quanity For Cost...mike

Now that's what I call a reality show!

Yeah it was funny but sad too. Do they think were stupid and can't see the smaller sizes of things? 4 ozs is a big cut 25% reduction!

I'm surprised at how a 16 oz chub of jimmy dean has been feeding all of them in the first place........what a freaking crybaby, he said he had no problem paying more, well it's the same thing honestly.......

as a point, I've bought several chubs recently at a great price, and all of them out here are still 16 oz chubs....... guess maybe it's only downsized in texas....... (hummmm, and here I thought everything was bigger in texas......)
icon_twisted.gif

LMAO. COmpanies have been doing this to consumers for years though gradually reducing the amount or their products thnking no one would notice.
Jimmy Dean the sausage king, actually lives down the road from me. Only about 7 miles. I have seen him out and about from time to time. He has a good sized farm here in Henrico, VA.

Oh, Oh, Oh! I got the answer to the math word problem!

Buy four rolls,
cut one roll into three equal parts,
Cook one and a third rolls for breakfast!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I don't know, maybe my mood tonight. I didn't think it was that funny or that serious. I read a few of the replies after the video too. To be honest, it sounded like the beer talking or maybe I will have to call "Bull Sh_t" on the whole thing as a hoax.
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif
Post holiday depression for me maybe?

Just made me think back a ways ... (okay almost 20 years)

Kind of off subject a bit. I used to like those cherry or apple pies from the vending machines at work made by Hostess. I was bored one night and was reading the ingredients and I noticed that the "real fruit filling" cherry pie had more artificial flavoring than it had natural flavoring.

Well as luck would have it, they had their customer service (Questions or comments) number listed so I called to ask them why they had more artificial flavoring in their pie than natural flavoring. After several minutes and a short hold while the service manager got on the line.. I was told... "We buy our filling from another source.. you would have to ask them."

I'm still wondering to this day ... why???

Okay back to the Jimmy Dean show..

... after reading all the posts, I think there is about 3 of us that get that this is a joke and very funny I might add!
Has anyone out there found a 12oz. package?
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky