Custom Smoker Builds, Pics of all of them.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great collection Matt !

Thanks for going to the trouble to make this collection. This link is going into my "special link" place!!!!

Thanks again,

Bearcarver

WOW, very nice and you did a lot of looking, finding, and posting. Thanks will keep my eye on this one.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Wow, great reference for building.  I'm in the process of modifying my smoker this offseason, so hopefully when its done I'll have some better pics for you. 

hey MattS, are you still adding to this thread? just wondering. also would it help if we found a build post with a completed smoker on it that is not on here if we PM you with the link to the thread? this is a great thing and i don't wanna see it fade off like the other great threads we have forgotten over time!

Yes, I am trying to keep it up to date.  I know there are a couple new ones out there that aren't on here yet.  It would be a big help if you or anyone could let me know if there is something out there that isn't on this list yet.

Thanks

Matt

Updated, I think.

If anyone sees a completed custom rig on the forum that isn't on the list, let me know.  I can't find some that I know I have seen recently. 

Gonna have to think of a way to categorize these soon.  The initial thread is getting pretty big.

few more updates.

Sorry pandemonium for missing yours.  Its on there now.
your good!!
icon_wink.gif
except for the sideways thing lol i thought i turned it upright before i posted it? hmm let me look, here is a upright pic
5e494f23_uds.jpg

Last edited:
haha, did you fix the one in your thread?

I am going to have to change the list around some.  The first post with ALL the smokers is getting too big.  I need to come up with something different to spread the list out some.  Any Ideas.  I am thinking of starting a new thread with the first three posts will be 3 different categories; Side Firebox (including RF), UDS and Cabinet/Freezer builds.  What do y'all think.  Personally I don't want to have a separate list in each of the custom forums.  I would rather keep them all together.  If I could get three stickies for each of the categories I mentioned above in this forum then that would be easier as well.

Matt, Its a good thing your doing here with the smoker builds.  I like the the idea of a different thread for the different types of build like you mentioned above-Side Firebox (including RF), UDS and Cabinet/Freezer builds.  

Dutch,

I think I will do that.  I have already started going thru the list and separating everything.  I just need to know what defines a UDS.  Is it anything made from a drum, or is it the standard drum only smoker that most make.

Can you delete this thread once I get the new ones built?

Hey Matt,

Again I'll tell you how great this is what you're doing in listing these all. 
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

There is one I don't see that sticks in my mind best.

Maybe somebody knows where to find it, I'll keep looking too.

It is a picture of two big Horizontal smokers with a string of little baby smokers behind them in a row, like little baby ducks following the Mama duck. I'll never forget that one. I'm pretty sure somebody on this forum made them.

Bear

Bear, most of the searching i have done for this list has been in the Custom Build forum.  I know there are a bunch more listed all over the site and when one pops up I try to get it on here but if I can't get to it right away, I end up loosing it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky