Craigslist Slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007
I don't usually do well on Craigslist, but was going through the ads for Denver and ran across this gem. It's a never used Chef's Choice (Cabela's) model 671 with the 11" blade and 1/3 hp motor. I can hardly hear it run. This model is on sale on Cabela's online for $419.95. I didn't even argue with the guy on this one for $275.00. There will be some great French dip sandwiches around here.
banana_smiley.gif

Nice, nice, nice. I been looking for a deal like that. I have slicer programmed into my phones craiglist notification...... Hope I can find one like yours.

Congrats..............

I found a Berkel at the same time for the same price but was afraid I couldn't pick it up.  This one weighs 43 pounds and it's all I want to handle.

Congrats Keith looks like an awesome deal

Sweet!  Nice big blade on it.  Need to make sure the blade goes well below the slicing area or else you wnt get a clean cut.  I found that out after buying mine.  It still works, but it could work better.

Nice score.

Looks like it's time to fire up the smoker & get some sirloin tip on there. Gotta break that slicer in with some thin sliced roast beef!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky