Couple thoughts, guess this would go here?

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by crawdaddy, Jul 7, 2007.

1. crawdaddy

crawdaddy Fire Starter

I have learned so much here, thanks everyone. This is a great helpful and friendly group. My thoughts are this: Can we have a sticky or some way to let folks know about the push-pin map. I think that was a great idea but just stumbled across it one day reading older posts.
    Also, I had no idea the 'scale' symbol had anything to do with rep power, just happened to see that when I moused over it one day. I would have loved to throw out some rep power in the past (if it means what I think it means) but had no idea.

2. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

craw- the push pin is a sticky under general along w/ state locator. i just added mine a few days ago. wish more would add theirs cause we still have a couple stated unaccounted for. the rep power thing is very cool too for giving compliments cause there's a lot of great people here.

3. brennan

brennan Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

pushpin map? where is this pushpin map?

4. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

5. crawdaddy

crawdaddy Fire Starter

I knew I found that somewhere but forgot to bookmark it. Guess that is what happens when there is so much good information, it cycles fast and I forget where I was :)

6. brennan

brennan Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

maybe the owners of this fine forum could maybe find a corner of the main page to view where all the members are.

Just a thought.

7. texan

texan Smoke Blower OTBS Member

I agree about learning a lot of neat stuff here. I did stumble on the push pin map the other day, but had no idea about the rep power. Glad to have stumbled across that, too![​IMG]

8. blackhawk19

blackhawk19 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Just put myself on the map