Couple sirloins from last night.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
These were about the best I've had. These were Angus prime that I dry brined for 24 hours.

OI000043.JPG

Brought to room temp. And sprinkled with white and black pepper. I used a CI pan for cooking them.

OI000044.jpg

Add a couple stuffed mushrooms and I'm good. The steaks were incredible with flavor and tenderness. No knife was needed for these. I'm glad I bought a
few pounds of these!
Edit: I forgot to add what I did with the shrooms. The shrooms were made with some mayo, bread crumbs, eggs, and canned crab meat. Topped with smoked parm.

Last edited:
Looks great Steve. Perfectly cooked. I recently got my first CI pan. Haven't done steaks in it yet. After seeing this post, I'm thinking this may be the weekend for it. Looks nice an juicy too. Nice work.

Tremendous looking steaks. We have been eating lean and green lately so I have my eye out for some quality grade sirloin myself!

Fred

Looks delicious Steve. And I love stuffed shrooms. I have a recipe for crawfish and crabs shrooms on here somewhere. I'll look for it

Hard to beat the looks of that plate Steve, big Like! Is that buttery taters on a Portobello cap, sure looks inviting. RAY

Great looking meal Steve! Those steaks look perfect!

Ryan

That's a fine looking meal right there Steve!! Steaks look beautiful and it's really hard to beat the stuffed mushrooms. What were they stuffed with?

Robert

Nice steaks...JJ

Looks great Steve! I’ll have a plate of that sir!
Nice looking meal, Steve! I would be taking a nap after that.
Looks great Steve. Perfectly cooked. I recently got my first CI pan. Haven't done steaks in it yet. After seeing this post, I'm thinking this may be the weekend for it. Looks nice an juicy too. Nice work.
Awesome steaks Steve ! I'd tear those mushrooms up too!
They look good. Sirloin has really good flavor and when they come out tender hard to beat.
Great looking meal Steve
Nice plate Steve! looks great from here.
Thank you!

Tremendous looking steaks. We have been eating lean and green lately so I have my eye out for some quality grade sirloin myself!

Fred
Thanks Fred!

Looks delicious Steve. And I love stuffed shrooms. I have a recipe for crawfish and crabs shrooms on here somewhere. I'll look for it
Thank you Jake! These were stuffed with crab. Love these.

Hard to beat the looks of that plate Steve, big Like! Is that buttery taters on a Portobello cap, sure looks inviting. RAY
Thanks Ray! These are stuffed with crab.

Great looking meal Steve! Those steaks look perfect!

Ryan
.Thank you Ryan!

View attachment 480096

Those steaks are pure money Steve. Nice sear and cant beat the side dish. Big LIKE!
lol! Thanks!

look great ty for sharing
Thanks! And you're welcome.

Nice looking meal cooked to perfection.

Keith
Thanks Keith!

That's a fine looking meal right there Steve!! Steaks look beautiful and it's really hard to beat the stuffed mushrooms. What were they stuffed with?

Robert
Thanks Robert! These were stuffed with crab.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky