Couple of steaks.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Two nights ago the wife proclaimed that it was steak and ABT night. Who am I to complain?

PA131240.jpg

Couple strips at room temp. And rubbed with Lynchburg steak seasoning blend.

PA131242.jpg

ABTs out of the oven. 50/50 cream cheese and cheddar with SPOG.

PA131244.jpg

Plated up with roasted taters. Steaks were tender and very good. The ABTs and taters were a great match for this meal. The steaks were done in a CI pan.
Thanks for looking!

My kind of meal Steve. Great job!

Point for sure
Chris

Steaks and ABTs look great Steve! I am going to have to try these ABTs out see them talked about a lot but never tried to make them.

Any American would be thrilled to be sitting down to that plate Steve, big Like! Looks like there might be enough room to fit on some spinach of brussels sprouts too. RAY

I agree, I would be thrilled to sit down to that meal Steve! Looks excellent and I'm sure tasted just as good as it looks. Great work.

Great looking meal Steve!! All American comfort food at it's finest. Sometimes it pays to listen to the wife :emoji_wink:

Robert

My kind of meal Steve. Great job!

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris!

Steaks and ABTs look great Steve! I am going to have to try these ABTs out see them talked about a lot but never tried to make them.
Thanks! Try them. They are pretty easy to do.

Any American would be thrilled to be sitting down to that plate Steve, big Like! Looks like there might be enough room to fit on some spinach of brussels sprouts too. RAY
Thanks Ray! I was thinking brussel sprouts with bacon. Just didn't get to it.

I agree, I would be thrilled to sit down to that meal Steve! Looks excellent and I'm sure tasted just as good as it looks. Great work.
Thanks! I walked away stuffed!

Looks excellant Steve, good thing ya listened to the wife.
Thanks! Well, Happy wife, happy life!

Nice meal Steve! Cant go wrong with steak and ABTs!!
Thanks Travis!

Great! Now I'm craving steak. Looks good!
Jim
Thanks Jim! Sorry about that!

Nice looking meal Steve but there is something wrong.
Where's mine:emoji_laughing:

Warren
I told the wife to put out another plate, it is her fault! Thank you Warren.

Great lookin; plate Steve!

John
Thanks John!

Gotta keep her happy, but that is a full on WIN WIN!
Yup! You sure do! Thanks!

RIGHT ON !
Thanks!

Hell yeah Steve I would be all over that plate nice work man. Only thing I see missing is the gravy!
You ever get threatened with a 6 pound CI pan? Ann said that would happen if I figured gravy into this cook! Thanks!

Great looking meal Steve!! All American comfort food at it's finest. Sometimes it pays to listen to the wife :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thanks Robert! Just trying to keep up with you!

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky