Country Style Ribs (SV & Grill) Best Ever!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
As always looks real good. I guess I missed it on you getting your SV, which one did you get and was there any reasoning to the one you got?

Daniel

As always looks real good. I guess I missed it on you getting your SV, which one did you get and was there any reasoning to the one you got?
Daniel

Thank You Rambo!!

I got the "Sous Vide Supreme".
My reason may seem a little strange, but we have a very small kitchen in our Log House, and all of the cabinets & drawers are completely full, so I had no room for any of the small circulators, but I had a place on the counter top that was open.
So I got the Supreme, because I could leave it out on the counter right next to the sink, and it doesn't look ugly.
Plus since there is no circulator, there is no noise.

Bear

Doesn't seem strange at all, we also have a small kitchen so I can relate to having no space. Lol

Daniel

Yeah, but some think it's strange because since I have little space, I get the big SV oven, instead of the smaller circulator, but it's because I had counter top space, but no drawer or cabinet space.

It also makes it handy to fill, empty & clean being only 6" from my kitchen sink.

Bear

Thank you for the step by steps, trying out these csr's now for dinner tomorrow, just doing them for 20 hours instead.

Oh Great !!
You're gonna love them!!
And Thanks for reminding me about these. I made some since without SV first & they weren't even close to this Tender!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky