Country Folk

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by earache_my_eye, May 4, 2008.

1. earache_my_eye

earache_my_eye Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whiskey, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?"

The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, "Kin ya breathe?"

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to the bar.

His partner says, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!"

2. desertlites

desertlites Master of the Pit OTBS Member

good 1 eric-I like that

3. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That there be an old un eric, but still a good un! I heard it told as a Texan version before too!

4. earache_my_eye

earache_my_eye Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I posted the "Hillbilly" version just for you, Tip......LOL..[​IMG][​IMG]

5. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Here's a shot a "shine" fer ya!

6. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Eric, THAT was funneee!

I am the First Aid/CPR instructor for my district and believe me I will use that one!

Thanks
    and
    Cheers!

7. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Thats a good one.........lol........