Coulotte? Pincanha?? What's in a name???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bacon_crazy510

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 17, 2018
St Charles, MO
So my beautiful, caring, vegetarian wife (2 outta 3 ain't bad!!) found the most spectacular Coulotte steak for my supper tonight. American Wagyu, I was so eager to cook it I didn't take a "before" picture.

I seasoned it with sea salt and black pepper, and pan seared it in clarified butter, with a few cloves of garlic thrown in for good measure. I would normally grill it over charcoal, but was beat after a long, long day at work.

After a brief rest I cut it open to reveal the "fruit of my labor".

God bless the rancher that tended to this beast. THEY DESERVE ALL OF THE CREDIT.

Burp...

thumbnail.jpeg

Ahh... from my days living in Brazil back in the 60's. Picanha cooked on a rotisserie over an established charcoal bed is one of the greatest treats and a memory I still have.

Reactions: bacon_crazy510
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky