• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

cornish hens & brats

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Gorgeous looking food (drooling). Nothing is greater than seeing your plan come together. Thanks for sharing.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
not sure about the pic posts and i think they were out of order- but that was 1 on the grill 2 an hour later 3-2 hrs in & 4 the thin blue smoke and finally 5 in the serving tray(sorry u scratched the skin..... but it was i and will be tomorow ( leftovers as quessadillas) good. now i got a 6 lb picnic shoulder pork marinating for tomorrow - fiesta spice blends rose wine & apple cider vinegar

triple b

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2007
Excellent job there,Gypsy!

Got me droolin'
Loved the pic of the smoke.
Who cares if the pics weren't in the right order?
It was easy enough to figure out.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
sorry i ripped the skin on 1 bird before serving.-100 points on presentation. and yeah.. i can take some razzing...wait until tomorrow for the picnic shoulder roast.... i work from home & have plenty time to cook.. i won't bust out "ol' blue"... my crowd cooker i bragged about & ain't finished yet. thats fer contests & caterings...tomorrow i'm doing a 6lb bone in pork shoulder roast-i will post start to finish pic. also got some great cornish hen thksgvng pics from last year i have to scan - hens, grn beans, skin on mashe garlic taters. you'll like the pics- w/ lighthouse plates ...

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
are ya being cocky ?? cause i will go to wally world & do last year's tk-giving spread pics & queing in the 10" of snow for the super bowl-oh yeah i rock, lol great pics- now i will just have to go scan in .. just for you...

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
ps - yeah that shark was alive & kicking( got the scar to prove it)in that pic but she cooked up damn fine & tender(that was later)i don't eat what i don't kill & i don't kill what i don't eat.. got the scars to prove most of it.. lol

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.