Coolest Card Trick You'll Ever See!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that one is pretty good and I too have never seen that one before. I would like to know how that one is done thou??? I have to watch it again and I think that there is too many Jacks in that deck.

I have looked at 3 time ,and I also see it not
I enjoyed it ,Thanks for the link
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

pretty amazing! just to keep the story straight is pretty amazing all by itself!!!

LOL----The card trick was good, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do the "hand thing" too !
icon_redface.gif

Bearcarver

Simple. He unclasps his hands then when the camera is not on him he clasps them from the other direction making it possible to turn them up. I watched it very closely cause it was buggin me also. In other words cross your wrists and clasp your hands with your thumbs facing up, then simply rotate so your thumbs are pointing down and that is the point where the camera picks him up again.

Bumping this cuz it's waaaay cool!

TJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky