Considered A Novice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

valentiners

Original poster
May 19, 2008
Livermore, CA
My Name is Rey. I am retired and live in Livermore, CA. I have tried a lot of smokin devices, startingt with a "Little Chef" 35 years ago a Brinkman Electric, Brinkman Charcoal, a Kamado Cooker and last year got a vertical gas smoker. Since retirement I foud some time and have started to build a BDS type smoker. I can hardly wait to finish it. I need to find a source for expanded metal locally to finish the fire box. Looking forward trying new recipes and finding the best brew to go with each one.

Hello Rey, thanks for joining the SMF. Always nice to see someone else from Cal. Good luck on that smoker project, post some pics.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky