• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Communicating in Movie Quotes

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?
Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.
Applicant: I like rape

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 12, 2018
I couldn't remember the exact line there. One of the others in line said "Maimin'" but he got caught chewing gum in line and didn't bring enough for everyone, lol.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 12, 2018
What is #1?
The Producers 1968. Also Mel Brooks. You may not have heard of it. To me it is the funniest movie I have ever seen. I've seen it well over 100 times, know every line, and still laugh out loud throughout whenever I watch it. He also remade it as a musical in the 2000's and was very good, but not as good as the original.
My Brothers and I quote from it all of the time. I didn't mention here because I didn't think many would know of it.

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 3, 2015
Well....we're waiting!
The Producers 1968. Also Mel Brooks. You may not have heard of it. To me it is the funniest movie I have ever seen. I've seen it well over 100 times, know every line, and still laugh out loud throughout whenever I watch it. He also remade it as a musical in the 2000's and was very good, but not as good as the original.
My Brothers and I quote from it all of the time. I didn't mention here because I didn't think many would know of it.
Spring time for hitler and germany, winter for Poland snd France!

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
Never heard of that movie. I love Mel Brooks films. Space Balls….Young Frankenstein..all funny, watch em all the time.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 25, 2016
I love all Mel Brooks movies.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 12, 2018
Never heard of that movie. I love Mel Brooks films. Space Balls….Young Frankenstein..all funny, watch em all the time.
If you love Mel Brooks' movies, you owe it to yourself to find and watch The Producers. Either version is great, but I promise the original from 1968 is the best.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
If you love Mel Brooks' movies, you owe it to yourself to find and watch The Producers. Either version is great, but I promise the original from 1968 is the best.
I’ll look for it. Thanks bud!

WaterRat

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 14, 2018
1642379108479.jpeg

WaterRat

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 14, 2018
“They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol.”

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.