Coming soon-OJ Simpson Movie (spew alert!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
I heard that they are in the process of making a movie about the life of OJ Simpson. I also heard that John Elway has a role in it. . . .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Well, somebody has to play the part of a slow, white Bronco!!!
eek.gif
icon_twisted.gif

LOL that's funny Dutch. But I hope you realize what you may have just done... There is bound to be an Elway fan or two still around.

Yea, I know. . .my oldest daughter is one. Disappointing I know-thought I raised her better than that!!
rolleyes.gif
icon_redface.gif

Tell ya what...don't care for much of anything in Colorado, being a Wings fan. But now that the Avs suck...well, I digress... I am a bit of a football fan, and Elway was one of the best John Elways I have ever seen. And there's a lotta young kids out there who wish they were the next best one.
True Dat!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky