COMBO GRILL HELP

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

willythewimp

Original poster
Oct 27, 2016
Im looking for a combo grill.  Smoke Hollow has a PS9900 model and a 8500 model.  I am unable to find how they are different.  Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Sorry, can't help you on that model, but it looks like there are a few reviews in the smoker section for something similar (outdoor leisure products..smoke hollow), and for some reason it won't let me paste the link here.  Go to the "smokers & more tab, scroll down to horizontal offset, and look for the model there. 

I got the Oklahoma Joes 3:1 a few months back and like it so far. I had to do some minor mods to get the smoker to be more controllable with heat and smoke.  The propane side is incredibly hot and does well with everything cooked on it so far.  I haven't cooked over charcoal yet, just smoked.   There is plenty of grill and smoke space for a small family.  If you are looking to do large amounts of meat, it may not be able to.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky