Colorado supply of 55 gallon drums

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good find! I had been looking for a while for a drum to build a uds. I finally found one for free a few weeks ago on craigslist. I think this company had a listing as well when I was looking. I just about got one from them because they were the cheapest I could find before the free score.

Thanks for the heads up Got14U, but I am not sure I want to try the food grade drum again. I could never get the enamel liner to cook out and not sure what they would do once you started smoking. Hey are you close to Fort Collins? I heard there is a good rub up there in some local store on College Ave.

Is it an Alferd Packer rub
icon_mrgreen.gif

I know there are burger places and an Alferd Packer cookbook out there.
That would be wild, an Alferd Packer rub that actually comes from CO, twisted but funny.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky