Colorado Rockies??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 2, 2006
Denver
Anyone following this team? 21 of 22 game streak. back to back sweeps in the post season to go to the world series. 23 yr olds are your 'veterans'. Friggin amazing story. I'm not a baseball fan but this is pretty special.

Being from Philly, I can't say that I am happy with their back to back sweeps, but I have to admit, they do look pretty freakin good. I don't see any reason why they can't beat the Sox or the Indians.

Yeah, they have a record of doing that (see the Avalanche riots, Broncos riots, etc). They try to burn the place down every time! But you can't blame the team on the fans I guess. However, this team is scary. I only hope that the long layoff doesn't break their stride.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky