color test

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Oillogger,
I was tryin' to figure out how to get my text blue. How I came up with that I dont know :oops: Can you tell me how to get blue text?

Tommy, above the topic window, there is a box maked font color. Type out your text, then highlight it-click on the Font Color box and select the color you want the font to be. You will end up with text with x being the color you chose. For example, if you wanted to include OTBS #036 to your signature line you would need to edit your signature and add [ color=blue ] OTBS #036 [ /color ] take out the spaces between the brackets and you will have the code to make the font blue. With the spaces out the OTBS #036 would look like this OTBS #036.

If you have any questions or problems, shoot me a PM.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky