Cold smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I use my Bradley to smoke cheese all the time.  However I use the Amazing Pellet Smoker instead of Bradley's system.  I've found it is very easy to keep temps low with the Amazing Pellet Smoker

Thanks bear gonna check out right now someone showed me one they just took and put a soldering iron into a tin can of wood chip actually made alot of smoke lol. The attachment for the bradley looks nice but i think I can rig up something.save some money I been wanting to try and smoke some cheese. Tell me where do you get your cheese do I get one big piece and cut or just buy small ones and what kind ? Someone told me they had some like 5yrs old amazed it can last that long sounds really good going on amazon now :) thanks again.

I just did some Cheese and Almonds yesterday. And Chicken, but that's a different story.
My Bradley is married to my old Brinkman, it isn't a 'tight' chamber, but it works good. I call it my R2D2
Anyway, the temperature ran from 100* F and downward because of wind and nightfall.
That was with just the Bradley running. So it was a 'warm' smoke.
Anyway, I like my smoke strong. So I ran 3 hours of pucks (9) for my batch.
Chicken (Raw) for 2, then Air Fried. Nuts and Cheese for total of 3.
Everything came out edible. (Which is a feat of its own.)

You can cold smoke with the Bradley, but you need the cold smoke apparatus. Here's, a pic of my cold smoked breakfast sausage in a muslin bag.
COLD SMOKE SETUP.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky