Clifish vs #OneChipChallenge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For those who have completed or attempted this challenge, what's the approximate recovery time after the 5 minutes is up and did anyone experience any issues following the challenge?

I like heat, but that looks insane!
Nice job there clifish clifish !
Not sure I could hang in there like you!
Have to have plenty of milk & bread on hand.
Al

For those who have completed or attempted this challenge, what's the approximate recovery time after the 5 minutes is up and did anyone experience any issues following the challenge?

20 minutes later and after another IPA and a couple vodka tonics. I finished my leftover Chinese food consisting of hot and sour soup and spicy chicken and peanuts. Both kicked up with the hot mustard. I have not entered the bathroom yet today so can't comment on the "ring of fire" yet. It was fun to do, next year I would like to set up some form of contest at one of the local tex mex places I like to go too.

Thanks again Chili!

Reactions: yankee2bbq
Nice job Clifish you done did good. It's also good to hear a Long Island accent again.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
20 minutes later and after another IPA and a couple vodka tonics. I finished my leftover Chinese food consisting of hot and sour soup and spicy chicken and peanuts. Both kicked up with the hot mustard. I have not entered the bathroom yet today so can't comment on the "ring of fire" yet. It was fun to do, next year I would like to set up some form of contest at one of the local tex mex places I like to go too.

Thanks again Chili!
Ya saying it might mean you would be mumbling to yourself COME ON ICE CREAM!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
You know I would love to try out that chip. Videoing it might be a problem. Camera issue. Maybe I can talk Chili into let me try one without doing it as a challenge. I could post back here and to him on results. No recorded to prove, my report, but that is OK by me, not trying to prove anything to anybody,just curious.
kit
Good job clifish clifish !!!!

And good luck with your diarrhea later!
Think he might be saying come on ice cream!

I figured with the Ranger's avatar you where from somewhere down here. What town were you from?

Me, I was born in Bay Ridge Brooklyn then dad move the family to Ithaca. My cousins live in Farmingville(I'm pretty sure that's the town) and your accent reminds me of thiers. I'm no longer living in NY we moved out when I was around 8.

Chris

I’ve got a few reapers and ghost in the frig I wonder if this is hotter than them?? The reaper I think is around 2 million scoville.

1638232045300.png

Me, I was born in Bay Ridge Brooklyn then dad move the family to Ithaca. My cousins live in Farmingville(I'm pretty sure that's the town) and your accent reminds me of thiers. I'm no longer living in NY we moved out when I was around 8.

Chris
Just drove through Farmingville today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky