Chuckster here.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chuckster

Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
AKA Chuck of course. Been bbqing for years. When we went to live in Austin, we really got a taste of what BBQ should be and taste like. Been working on it. Went to Blacks BBQ and then Louie Muellers and then of course Franklins on 11th st just off of I35. Man alive that guy can cook up some drop off the bone ribs.

Here in Sacramento, Ca. now forever. Been bbqing some tri-tip and just got THE recipe today and trying it out on some St. Louis style ribs. I can do a mean Salmon filet and that recipe is awesome that I have. If you want it.  it's no charge.

Hello Chuckster and welcome to the fun.  Many good folk here with a load of experience that they are more than willing to share.  If you have specific questions just start a thread and someone with experience will be along soon to offer advice.  All info you can provide us with such as smoker type, location and so on will help us answer any questions you may have.  Spend some time doing some research on the forums, tons of advice and recipes already available there.  We look forward to your contributions.  Have fun.  Good luck.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky