Chuck Eye Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

roo-b-q'n

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 21, 2008
Technically I smoked the chuck eyes, and then grilled the pizza, it was awesome. Very good depth of flavor as you could taste each ingredient together and on its own.

Assembly of the pizza a nice layer of Simply Marvelous BBQ Sauce. This is more of a finishing sauce than a BBQ sauce. I would even say it leans more towards a steak sauce. At any rate it is excellent with beef.

Then add some sauted onions and mushrooms along with the beef, and crumbled blue cheese, then grilled it along with another pizza I made that night.

Drizzled a little more sauce over the top after it was done cooking and went to town

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky