Christmas leftovers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
From our Christmas filet mignon dinner I had some leftover White Truffle Gruyere cauliflower mash and morel cream sauce to use up. Flipped it into this creation. Roasted portabella caps filled with the mash, topped with the morel cream and some fresh roasted beef. Gotta love the instant pot for some quick tender delicious chuck roast. Added some simple steamed green beans with olive oil and garlic.
55439D71-F237-4FB4-9689-6F097901BA85.jpeg
3D43F121-D453-4E4E-A45E-0C8A99EB332D.jpeg

Looks awesome Jeff! Your leftovers are still 5 star! Hell, you don’t have to cook for me, just whip something up from the fridge!!!

Reactions: jcam222
Jeff you can't go wrong having left overs come out looking that good, and as they say everything taste better the next day.
Richie
I'm with Jake you make me want to stop taking pictures too

Reactions: TNJAKE
I'm miss understanding something here (being an old man) I thought the Keto diet was to lose weight really with these meals I can't see how that is possible. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Warren

Looks good Jeff! I have an instant pot....just sits in the cabinet. I need to make more use of it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky