Christmas Eve Party

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ttgrimm

Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
Florida
I got stuck into cooking X-Mas Eve dinner for my mom's side of the family. We decided to get 4 butts and 9 slabs of ribs. Any info on how I should pull off such a great task let me know.

The important thing is how much beer do you have? The rest will work out fine! 8)

Day before, rub em, wrap em, refrigerate em. when time, reseason and let sit out and warm a bit before you put em in smoker. Allow 6-7 hrs for ribs, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d give butts 10-12 hours, (pulled pork reheats well). Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t forget Finishing Sauce! Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m sure there are other opinions coming. My 2¢…Best of Luck!
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky