ChileRelleno vs #OneChipChallenge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Way to go ChileRelleno!!! You da man. I don't think I would survive that challenge.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: chilerelleno
I ordered some as well a couple weeks ago. I thought I would enjoy my dinner and cold beer and let my step son and his friend do it.
chip3.jpg

Andddd about 5 minutes later after shoveling Ice cream in his mouth.
chip4.jpg

Great entertainment for sure!

Last edited:
John, you should have mixed them in with some black tortilla chips, and waited for the fun to start.

Chris
I do that with the Paqui Ghost Pepper chips and Doritos, always good for a laugh.

But no way would I play like that with these, someone could actually get hurt.
Just touching these leaves lots of oil/seasoning on your fingers, so someone rubbing their eyes or touching their most sensitive areas, well the eyes could be serious and the other just tortuous.
Some people could possibly experience severe abdominal pain, gastrointestinal distress, nausea and diarrhea, or worse for people with real medical issues.

Great idea Chris! I like putting out those harry potter or bamboozled Jelly beans around the holidays and watching people getting the ones that taste like vomit or dog food. No wonder my relatives don't come around much 🤷‍♂️
We do something similar every Christmas.
We get a bowl of these 'Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans' and everyone takes turns picking one out and eating it.
The laughs are as great as the groans when the Vomit, Boogers, Grass and Earwax get eaten.

I do that with the Paqui Ghost Pepper chips and Doritos, always good for a laugh.

But no way would I play like that with these, someone could actually get hurt.
Just touching these leaves lots of oil/seasoning on your fingers, so someone rubbing their eyes or touching their most sensitive areas, well the eyes could be serious and the other just tortuous.
Some people could possibly experience severe abdominal pain, gastrointestinal distress, nausea and diarrhea, or worse for people with real medical issues.

Totally understand medical ramifications. How about something like this:

Paqui Ghost Pepper Roulette:

Just thought of this so it may need some tweaking.

Have each participant put X number of dollars into the kitty. Mix one chip in with some black tortilla chips and have each knowing participant wear a blindfold and draw a single chip out of the bowl. The participants will have to eat their drawn chip at the same time. If the participant who draws the Paqui chip is able to hold their position without barfing or aided by any outside products for 5 minutes. Then they win the kitty. If no-one draws the Paqui chip. Repeat rounds until the Paqui chip has been drawn and eaten. If the participant who drew the Paqui chip is unable to last the 5 minutes then the other participants will split the kitty evenly.

Chris

Edit: you can add additional betting in between rounds. This could get interesting.

Ok, without further adieu, here it is. I thought about starting another thread, and I may but for now I hope to entertain you lol....

file:///Users/robfenasci/Downloads/IMG_7618.mp4

I'm stuck. It's in the stupid cloud. Can't upload it from my phone and it's not allowing the MP4 to be viewed from the link I tried sending.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky