• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken

oscar

Joined Dec 25, 2012
Bill, greetings from down Cortland way! Hope you sold out. You should do a tutorial for those who might want to try this...from the pit and rack construction to the sauce and basting. I think Pops gave some basics here, but it's been a few years. Just curious: what are you getting a half up your way?

oscar

Joined Dec 25, 2012
Clifish, does "Bridge Street Run" have any meaning to you? (For the rest of you.....it has nothing to do with jogging!)

clifish

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 25, 2019
Clifish, does "Bridge Street Run" have any meaning to you? (For the rest of you.....it has nothing to do with jogging!)
HAHAHA, been there done that...a couple times! I still have a mug filled with every bar napkin or straws from 1988!!! Both the wife and I graduated from Oswego.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.