Chicken Thighs - Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

jcam222

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Man I love me some chicken thighs and those looks award winning to me!! You’ve got those down pat. I just did some pork steaks on my Weber Performer. I’m still learning it for heat control and such. Neighbor gave it to me a few months back for like $125 and it’s pristine like new.

Reactions: gmc2003

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
Perfection!
Jim
Thank you Jim
Man I love me some chicken thighs and those looks award winning to me!! You’ve got those down pat. I just did some pork steaks on my Weber Performer. I’m still learning it for heat control and such. Neighbor gave it to me a few months back for like $125 and it’s pristine like new.
Appreciate it Jeff, and nice score. I'm confident you'll master that kettle after a cook or two. Welcome to the Kettle heads club.

Chris

Reactions: jcam222

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Wow Chris, the who meal looks great but those thighs of yours are spectacular!! Very good looking stuff right there.

Robert

Reactions: gmc2003

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
Wow Chris, the who meal looks great but those thighs of yours are spectacular!! Very good looking stuff right there.

Robert
Appreciate it Robert, nothing fancy but oh so good.

Chris

Hot Threads