• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken Tenderloins

payson

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 17, 2006
Hello,
Just curious as to whether or not anyone has ever smoked a batch of the little chicken tenderloins before? I know they're small but I figured I could possibly lie a strip of bacon on top of each (a baste-o-matic) and let them smoke for a couple of hours and then slather them in sauce. Time is critical since I wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t be able to get started until about 6:00 pm. Anyway, having never done this Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d love some advice and tips if anyone has any!
Thanks!
Chris

PS, I will remove the tendon...

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
I have not done this before did you end up doing these?

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
It sounds good, but I hope you didn't ruin them by "slathering them in sauce."

q3131a

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2005
I have not done them, but I would absolutely brine them for a couple hours first.

payson

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 17, 2006
I did do them. Brined them as well. They were a little overdone and not very tender. My fault for leaving them on too long. They looked gorgeous though! My wife humored me and ate them at least!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.