Chicken Parts (Air Fryer #360)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Chicken Parts (Air Fryer #360)

I have to keep coming back to these Bird Parts in the Air Fryer #360, because they’re so freaking good!!
However I’ll try to make it Short & Sweet for a change:
Mrs Bear Breaded these, as usual, because She does such a Great job.
Then I put them in a Crisper Basket, & set the Fryer @ 380° for 40 Minutes.

I checked at 25 minutes—Not Done—30 Minutes—Almost Done—32 Minutes—All Done. (Over 165°IT)

Plated the one Big Thigh with Mashed Taters with “Cream of Chicken Soup” for Gravy, and some Corn.

Then the next night I had a smaller Thigh & a Drum, with some Frozen Fries heated in my Air Fryer.

I can’t get over how good Chicken Parts are in this Air Fryer, Breaded or Naked.

Thanks for stopping in,

Bear

My Breading Machine Hard at Work:
IMG_4433.jpg

In the Crisper Basket & starting the Air Fryer @ 380°: (All Done in 32 minutes)
IMG_4434.jpg

Bear's first night's Supper, with Cream of Chicken Soup on the Mashed Taters:
IMG_4436.jpg

Frozen Fries in the Crisper Basket, @ 400°----Took 8 minutes from Frozen to Done:
IMG_4437.jpg

Bear's Second Night's Supper---A Thigh & a Drum with Fries:
IMG_4438.jpg

A friend got an air fryer for Christmas and he's really liking the results so far. Are you doing any brine on the chicken? And how far above 165° are you taking the drumsticks and thighs? For grilling I take them into the low 180°'s.

A friend got an air fryer for Christmas and he's really liking the results so far. Are you doing any brine on the chicken? And how far above 165° are you taking the drumsticks and thighs? For grilling I take them into the low 180°'s.

No Brining done here.
I shoot for 165°, but it varies up to 175°-180°, and I even had some hit above 185°, and it didn't hurt the flavor or texture a bit. I think it's the speed getting there that keeps it from drying out.

Bear

Reactions: thirdeye
Looks great Bear! I keep forgetting to try the cream of chicken on mashed potatoes!

Looks Good, and the flavor is great Nice ...........

Gary

Looks awesome Bear! You’re getting your moneys worth out of that air fryer!

Thank You Xray!!
I love it!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great .

I agree . Worth buying just to do chicken .
Great looking meal John .

Thank You Rich!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Last edited:
Bear you should get a kick-back from Emeril for all the people you've steered towards this machine. :emoji_moneybag:
Great looking chicken.

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks good brother. Like
Richie

Thank You My Brother!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear! I keep forgetting to try the cream of chicken on mashed potatoes!

Thank You Sow!!
When you remember it---Better get more than one can---Mrs Bear puts it on her Chicken too.
I don't like to drown my Meat, unless it's Dry, and it never is.

Bear

Great looking chicken have the bullet large air frier but you have looking at the 360.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
My little Black AirFryer is Great, but too small to make much of anything.
This #360 has some room in it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Warren!!
My little Black AirFryer is Great, but too small to make much of anything.
This #360 has some room in it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I can see that and I like the baskets seem muck easier that having to rotate everything. I think ours is a 5 quart one.

Warren

Looks mighty fine to me. Well Done.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky