Chicken Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chefrc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
Backwoods Blanchester Ohio
Chicken Fatty
This is a taste that's to good for words.

1 lb bacon
Weaved together like a basket
2 Large chicken breasts
Pounded out real thin in a 1 gallon freezer bag
1 can crab meat
Drained
1 box seasoned stuffing mix
crushed into crumbs
Green onion
Diced
Motzerella cheese and parmasan cheese
for sprinkling
Get the bacon weave flat and cut the freezer bag open and add the chicken on top in a nice layer. Sprinkle on some crab covering the chicken. Now add the green onion and sprinkle on the bread crumbs. Now sprinkle on the two cheeses and roll it up in a nice cylinder. Make sure where the bacon comes together faces down. Place in a baking dish in the oven on 350 1 hour and 15 minutes. Make sure the bacon is crisp and you have an inside temp of 170. Serve with grilled pineapple. Or any other veggie you like. For a much better taste put it on the grill or smoker on indirect heat and smoke until the bacon is crisp and you have a inside temp of 170.

I guess this could have gone into the Fatty Section as well. I apologize.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky