• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken & Fatty 4/7

smokeeater

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 27, 2007
I put a 4+lb chicken and a fattie in the smoker two hours ago. Fattie is about ready to come off. Chicken is at 141°F and smokin at 270°F for another hour or so. I picked up the chicken this afternoon so I did not have time to brine it. Used a rub inside and out. Was gonna smoke at 225-240°F but I want it done sooner so I can go out w/ friends tonight. The fattie is for breakfast tomorrow.

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
Looking good there smokeEater. Enjoy the eats. just one thing "A" fattie. smoked 4 today with everything else.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Hey nice looking chicken there SmokeEater!

What'd you rub her with?

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Lookin' good! Will there be more pics later??

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

smokeeater

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 27, 2007
Very juicy! G/f liked it better than the turkey I did a couple weeks ago. Only thing she liked more was the pulled pork I did last month.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
ok now i am hungry.....

what kind of camera are you using??? i need a better one

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Nice pic! Good color on the bird!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.