CHICKEN CORDON BLEU FATTIE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Travis! That looks absolutely delicious!!!! I’m a fan of Cordon Bleu, haven’t had it in awhile.

Nice job on the bacon weave too, as someone who still ties shoes bunny ears style, I‘m intimidated with the weave.
Thanks! The weave is not too bad if you just take your time. First couple times mine were not that pretty! Lol.

Nice looking fatty Travis, I've made a turkey club fatty before, but never a cordon blue. That will change in the near future.

Point for sure
Chris

Nice looking fatty Travis, I've made a turkey club fatty before, but never a cordon blue. That will change in the near future.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! Turkey club sounds good! Might have to give that go next time!

1 lb of bacon enough? I only have thick sliced, I'm guessing regular is going to be a better idea for crisping...
Yea the thinner the better for these. Its hard to get the thick bacon cooked enough. 1 lb pack should be enough to do one fattie.

Little late but here I go. Only made couple of fatties before with less then stellar results but had to try your recipe and must say it's absolutely the best! I just could not get enough of it. Kept saing just one more piece. Followed almost to a tee and without any doubts will be making it again 20200730_171436.jpg this is ad far as I got. A minute later it almost disappeared.wish it was a 5 lbs fattie! Lol.

Little late but here I go. Only made couple of fatties before with less then stellar results but had to try your recipe and must say it's absolutely the best! I just could not get enough of it. Kept saing just one more piece. Followed almost to a tee and without any doubts will be making it againView attachment 456728this is ad far as I got. A minute later it almost disappeared.wish it was a 5 lbs fattie! Lol.
Looks like it turned out awesome! Glad to hear you liked it! I need to do another one of these!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky