Chicken breasts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

3rivers smoke

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 3, 2021
Not sure, but might have a different recipe for smoking skinless chicken breasts. I tried this yesterday evening. I took 4 skinless chicken breasts and seasoned both sides S.P.G. then used a basic chicken rub. Placed them in a tinfoil pan with apple cider vinegar and put them on the smoker at 250° for approximately 2 hours until a done temperature of 165° the meat on the inside was juicy flavorful

Got any photo’s?
I usually take my breasts to 157, and after a rest the IT comes up to 165, with the carryover cooking.
Al

Reactions: 912smoker
Not sure, but might have a different recipe for smoking skinless chicken breasts. I tried this yesterday evening. I took 4 skinless chicken breasts and seasoned both sides S.P.G. then used a basic chicken rub. Placed them in a tinfoil pan with apple cider vinegar and put them on the smoker at 250° for approximately 2 hours until a done temperature of 165° the meat on the inside was juicy flavorful
I have picture but can't figure out how to post it

20210623_185058.jpg

Attachments

• 20210623_185058.jpg
    20210623_185058.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 5
That chicken looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Is that Smoked Bologna? Give us the details on that too!

Looks real good 3rivers. Now you need a sliced shot.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks really good. As Al stated, I don't take mine to 165° anymore. I let the carryover take the last few degrees.

Yep, sure does look good! Surely bet there will be a few others making it soon!

Ryan

Threerivers, you are fitting right in. Glad you joined us and thanks for the cook shots.

Thank you. I am hooked on smoking meat. I've had my pit boss for 2months and so it is easier than I thought it would be

Looks Great From Here!!
As does it's unknown Friend!
Looks like it was made in Pittsburg!
Like.

Bear

Thanks. No sir, Ledbetter ky. I should have left the chub on the smoker for full two hours but it's still good

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky