chicken breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tampabay smoker

Original poster
Jan 30, 2010
Pinellas Park Fl
Had four bone in chicken breast and to the smoker they went,,, read about them and most seem to think that they tend to dry out,, but what the heck we will try it whats there to lose,, put some spices together and rubbed them about 2 hours before i wanted to smoke them ,, smoked them for 2 hours at 230 degrees, after the first hour mopped them wth bbq sauce . pulled them out at an internal temp of 160.. they were great flavorful and moist,, I think having a water smoker helped keep them moist,, give it a try

I have never done any chicken breast before but I have done alot of whole birds. They are the bomb and me and the wife can eat a whole one anyway.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky