• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken and Dutch's wikked baked beans

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Been a while for chicken so chicken it is

Used spice called hot rocks on the chicken also used mayo on the skin, it did make it crispy was good. Chicken was very moist and

good

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Fantastic looking bird, them beans look tasty also, looks like a great meal for ya 

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
How did the mayo work into the recipe, did you brush it on after? I've fried yard bird in mayo before, very good.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
How did the mayo work into the recipe, did you brush it on after? I've fried yard bird in mayo before, very good.
The mayo worked great, I rubbed it on then put the seasoning on, lol was messy but turned out very good

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
That looks amazingly tasty! Mind if I ask where you found the beans recipe?  I've used mayo on salmon and halibut on the grill and in the oven, anyone tried it on fish in the smoke?

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.