chewy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

larry maddock

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 27, 2005
BOURBON,MISSOURI
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
does any one smoke gizzards???
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif
biggrin.gif

i love fried gizzards and have tried several times to smoke them, straght on the rack they were too chewey, then it made a sauce and leftthem in a foil container for several hours too chewey, tried mustard lather and rub for a few hours, too chewey, i guess they werent made for smoking or i havent tried the right way yet

would love too hear someones sucess with them

I remember when you did those Dave.
I was soooooo close to trying them yours looked so good but I never did try them, I just couldn't...

gizzards are for the dogs ....or I guess if you really have to you could eat them...I just never could

I like them Fried but never tried any other way...

Havent had gizzards in a long time. I love them fried, good stuff! Hmmm, maybe tempura deep fried chicken livers with a wasabi/soy dipping sauce?
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky