Cheers, To Your Health!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Seacoast of New Hampshire
Happy Midweek Sweet Fabulous Smokers!

And here's to great holiday libation and to toasting all whom we mingle with and adore!

Wine being a very HEALTHFUL addition to your eating routine; (whether pairing with a little "lamb steak salad," some moist and magnificent Cornish hens, or sassy "wheat-free spaghetti nests," that are happily twirled into barely poached oysters, and with great caviar, various roe, or whatever one wishes atop), I find that having something in my glass, is a reminder to raise a big goblet of gratitude, and toward life!

Here's a WINE wish toward all therefore, (versus a WHINE sentiment, which is something crummy and much different), and with some fabulous and upbeat energy for your "TODAY!"

Happy holidays, and happy midweek quite magical time!

Cheers! - Leah

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky