Check out this smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnie2130

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 8, 2007
Louisiana
This Diamond Plate Model 50 is three years old, garage kept and for sale for $2500. It would cost me about $200 in delivery and I'd need two propane tanks. It's pretty loaded with options and I'll list them below. Do you think this is a good deal that I should take? I'd like opinions from posters here.

Options -
chrome upgrade, propane fire starter, steamer system, double side burners, and grill adder in smoker unit (double gas bars in smoker section) plus all regular features. Wood tray in fire box box was rebuilt in February this year is the only work ever done on this unit.

Thanks. Just looking for some opinions.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Just buy the damn thing already. LOL

I know how it can be hard to pull the trigger on something like that I get the same way.

That's what I'm wanting to do. LOL. Never had one like this so I wanted to make sure I'm getting a good deal!

He probably paid over 4 grand for it. If he used it alot (comps or catering) it may have depreciated a lil. If it was me, I would offer him 2 K and go and get it. The he can explain how everything works if you really want this type of smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky