Cheap smoker deal!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That would be a sweet deal.........I can see how you thought it was for the smoker, I thought that too..........They should have put a pic of the cover first before a pic of the smoker.....

kinda like when i bout a computer case with side window.......... .50 cents.......didn't bother to check shipping...........49.00............didn't realize till i already checked out and payed for it............LEARNED my lesson on that.............NOW i check out the ad further........but i agree......very misleading

Try Craig's list! I got a used Brinkman smoke n pit pitmaster for $40.00
One of the old school heavy duty ones!

ROFL.....now, boys.....be nice to your fellow Iowegian......we aren't all prefect speelrs!!

(hookt on fonix werkd fer Mee!)
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky