Chat Window

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Most of you know we have a chat room on the forum. If not there is a button on the bottom right of the page that says "Chat". Or go to www.smokingmeatforums.com/chat

It use to always show you dialog of what was going on in the chat room. Some members didn't like this so I have made some changed. Instead of auto logging you into the room when you click the chat button it will take you to a general room where you will have to click the + sign and join the room.

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_8.png

Let me know if you have any questions about this change or any feedback.

Thanks.

Brian

Reactions: kilo charlie
Also if you have the chat window open if you click on options then "open in popout" it will open it in its own window so that you can have it open while still browsing the forum.

Screenshot_9.png

Hope this helps.

Brian

Good advice Brian. Unfortunately I’ve found my fingers don’t type fast enough to keep up with the conversation! LOL. But do enjoy the SMF chat room from time to time. B

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky