Chat is Coming!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
You asked for it and it's finally here... We have set up a chat interface on the forum and it will be live beginning this evening (Thursday, August 30) at about 7 PM CST.

Once it goes live, all registered users will notice a bar in the lower right hand side of the page that tells how many are in chat and the latest chat post. Click on the bar and it will open up.

The options link at the top of the chat box will allow you to do some other things like open it in it's own popup if you prefer that.

While it does work on phones and tablets, it will work best on your desktop or laptop computers.

Enjoy!

This isn't good..I already spend alot of time here! Now I'll never leave!

Awesome idea really; surprised no one has mentioned like a Discord server for voice chatting yet. That is the new big fad on the internet, Discord every thing.

This isn't good..I already spend alot of time here! Now I'll never leave!

Awesome idea really; surprised no one has mentioned like a Discord server for voice chatting yet. That is the new big fad on the internet, Discord every thing.
As big as some of the groups get you would be hard pressed to get a word in edge wide

I am using it in my phone. I will try to help with questions.

Going live at 7 PM CST.. that's 20 minutes from now (your time):D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky